INDONESIA INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE 2009
Badminton Asia Confederation
Badminton Association of Indonesia (PB PBSI)
Badminton Association of DKI Jakarta (PBSI DKI Jakarta)
Badminton Hall Gelora Bung Karno
Jalan Asia Afrika Kompleks Gelora Bung Karno Jakarta, Indonesia.
Tel : (62) 21 – 5731895
Fax : (62) 21 – 5731895
PT. Astindo Jaya Sport
Kompleks Ruko Gading Kirana Barat IX
Blok D6 No. 48 Jakarta 14240
Tel : (62) 21 – 45874137 / (62) 21 – 45874138
Fax : (62) 21 – 45876861
Email : [email protected]
Competition dates are 4 – 8 August, 2009.
Tennis Indoor Stadium Gelora Bung Karno, Kompleks Gelora Bung Karno – Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia.
1. Entries close on July 14th, 2009. (Please be notified for the closing date)
2. Entries must be sent to the organizing committee via email at [email protected] or [email protected] or via fax : ( 62 ) 21- 45876861 with the attached entry form ( please indicate the player’s BWF no. if available ).
3. Entries Fees For National Players
a. Singles : Rp. 100.000,-
b. Doubles : Rp. 150.000,-
c. Mixed : Rp. 150.000,-
4. Entries Fees For Foreign Players are free
This championship is open to all members which are affiliated to BWF.
Participants are supposed to follow all tournament’s regulation which are determined by the Tournament Committee.
Rules of The Game
The Championships will be carried out in accordance with the current Rules, Laws and Regulations of the Badminton World Federation (BWF) and any amendment (s) thereof. In case of any dispute on the interpretation of the Rules, Laws and Regulations, the decision shall rest in all matters with the Referee.
1. The Championship will consist 5 categories of Individual event :
a. Men’s Singles Main Draw – 128
b. Woman’s Singles Main Draw – 64
c. Men’s Doubles Main Draw – 64
d. Woman’s Doubles Main Draw – 64
e. Mixed Doubles Main Draw – 64
2. The five categories will be played by knock-out system using rally point scoring system in accordance to BWF level 4 rules & regulations.
Hotel Atlet Century
Jalan Pintu 1 Senayan, Jakarta Pusat
Tel : (62 ) 21 – 5712041
Fax : ( 62 ) 21 – 5712191
a. Room for 2 person
Rate : Rp. 585.000 / nett (approx. USD 50) + breakfast
b. Room for 3 person
Rate : Rp. 770.000 / nett (approx. USD 65) + breakfast
All room reservation must be submitted not later than 30 June 2009 to PT Astindo Jaya Sport on prescribed form.
The Organizer will provide on size prize money of USD 15,000. (the breakdown of prize money enclosed).
The technical meeting will be held on the August 3rd 2009 at 3 PM ( 15:00 WIB ) on the official hotel.
Seeds and Draw
a. Seed will be finalised based on BWF